Video Chat

Ricardo Carrano carrano at laptop.org
Wed Jul 16 19:10:23 EDT 2008

Hey Michael,

So, according to http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7511#comment:3, Joe got
a build from you to test (which he refers to as 'build 708').  In this
build he was able to run the Video-Chat activity, which seems to me to
be in early beta stage, and reports his findings (a crash) as a
network problem (in the same #7511).

Guillaume notes that the video-chat activity is supposed to run in
joyride, since it needs a newer version of telepathy-glibs.

I am trying to further investigate this, but I am confused on what
exactly was used on the test. Would you recall what exactly is the
build that Joe is testing?

Thank you very much!

Cheers!
Ricardo

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Ricardo Carrano <carrano at laptop.org> wrote:
> Guillaume,
>

> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Guillaume Desmottes
> <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk> wrote:

>>> It is candidate-708:
>>>
>>> telepathy-gabble-0.7.1-0.8.olpc2
>>> telepathy-salut-0.2.3-1.olpc2