LZO support

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Tue Jul 15 13:27:20 EDT 2008

It seems that you two did not notice the smiley at the end of that
sentence... I rather not to think about that it was not funny... :)

First, I have to apologize since that statement was made by Mitch
Bradley here:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2008-January/009437.html
I am sorry, seems that I am just too old to remember names anymore.
For excuse I could say that both names starts with M so it was close... :)

Now about my obsession of compression code tuning:
Lately I have more or less finished documenting the Geode processor and
need some problem where I can test what I have learned. Since
compression is small, has potential and relatively isolated, I have
chosen that. It could have been anything else but it seems that this can
have the most effect.