B4 motherboard question

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Jul 15 12:11:18 EDT 2008

You should definitely get a new system.  We aren't set up to handle
motherboards separately.

And now we are in production, people should be much less shy about
asking for developer machines in general; before production started we
had limited numbers of prototypes, but this is not a concern and we have
more machines allocated for developers than current demand.
                       - Jim

On Mon, 2008-07-14 at 10:37 -0400, Guylhem Aznar wrote:
> Hello
>
> I wouldn't necessarily want another machine - just a motherboard from
> say a machine that has been returned with a broken screen, or
> whatever, would be fine
>
> A fully working XO  would be best used for someone who hasn't one yet IMHO.
>
> Anyway, I'll drop a message
>
> Thanks
> Guylhem
Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org>