Info on Deployed XOs

Sandy Culver sculver at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 10:38:00 EDT 2008

Months ago, I remember Scott reporting some stats on G1G1 XOs and their
update status via the "ET phone home" process.

Getting some distilled version of this info updated to support gang might be
helpful for some problem solving, for example how many 650s are still out
there.

Sandy

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Culseg

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 7:01 AM, Greg Smith <gregsmitholpc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I believe that the XOs which are on the Internet "phone home" unsocially
> and leave some info on OLPC servers.
>
> I think we lose some granularity of detail due to NATing but we may
> still get some useful info.
>
> Can we determine how many XOs are running each release from this info?
>
> If so, can we say who (or what src IP or geography) is running each
> release?
>
> I'm working on getting this info via human interfaces but if anything is
> already available on our servers please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg S

Mr. Sandy Culver
sculver at gmail.com