Code name for 9.1.0

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 05:12:04 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I believe Freire is pronounced "fr eh ee ray".

I thought this list was the "community" you were referring to. Let me
know exactly what e-mail lists or wiki pages or whatever you want for
communication strategy.

Good point from James about Freire being political which may be a problem.

I like the mango name too.

I would like to honor Seymour Papert but I'm concerned this release may
not live up to his standards.

Once a name is chosen it sticks so I'd rather not start with a different
wiki page and change it.

Ideas so far. Please vote or propose a new one:
Freire
mango
Papert

I'll tally votes on Thursday and unless Scott still wants to wait we'll
pick a code name.

Thanks,

Greg S