Geek Porn

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Mon Jul 14 00:20:33 EDT 2008

On Jul 13, 2008, at 11:20 AM, Ian Daniher wrote:

> If you are willing to export the Graffle documents to eps, svg, or
> to the format of any FOSS comparison software, I'll try and do some
> tweaking, perhaps make a few categorical images, one showing power
> rails, another showing connectors, and so on.

EPS versions of the drawings are on the Wiki.  Let me know how they
open...:
http://wiki.laptop.org/images/5/5e/XO_Annotated_Motherboard.ps
http://wiki.laptop.org/images/4/48/XO_Repair_Motherboard.ps

The three year old version of Graffle that I have doesn't export as SVG.

The size of the SPI Flash was wrong in the Repair Motherboard image
(thanks to Carl-Daniel for fact-checking).   I intentionally didn't
include
the SPI flash in the more general image, and the repair image was still
being worked on.

Cheers,
wad