missing scrollbars and file-choose dialogue in Browse-92

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jul 11 14:15:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

while toying around with Browse-92 (on Joyride 2131) I noticed two bugs
which AFAIK haven't been reported so far:

(1) on some Web sites the horizontal and vertical scrollbars are
missing. e.g. when you do a search on Google Maps and you have a list
of results left of the map the scrollbars that's supposed to be there
doesn't show up even though you can scroll using the game-buttons,
d-pad or keyboard. The odd thing is that this behaviour seems sporadic,
e.g. the July 08 devel-archives sometimes have the scrollbars and at
other times don't have them

(2) when trying to attach some screenshots to document the
above-mentioned behaviour I also realized that the sugarized
file-choose dialogue doesn't come up on any of the Web sites I tried
(blogger, gmail, university webmail).

Best regards,
Christoph