Subject: Re: New 8.2 Stream To: OLPC Devel

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Fri Jul 11 11:20:05 EDT 2008

For a 'change log' that is useful for both development and testing groups, I
would like to ask that people please use the comments during check-in to add
the trac item being fixed (when available) and a short description that
would help others to know what to test or what feature has been added.

We used to get these changelogs... and it was really helpful for the test
groups.

Kim