Colour blindness

Ricardo Medina rmedinaday.olpc at
Wed Jul 9 08:57:20 EDT 2008

In case it helps, I am quite colorblind (I mix up anything that CAN be
mixed up...) and I haven't had any problems with the keyboard.

With respect to apps, I used to have issues with a couple of game
activities, but as I haven't been using sugar a lot in the past
months, I don't know if that's improved...

Ricardo Medina