No display

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Thu Jul 10 09:52:37 EDT 2008

Please send information like this (including the serial number of
the affected machine) to help at laptop.org, so that it enters our
tracking system.   Please indicate that no further action is needed...

You can test out:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XO_Troubleshooting_Guide

What build do your laptops have on them when they arrive ?

wad