Reminder: Tuesday Release & Wednesday Software Meetings -- 2:00 PM EDT, #olpc-meeting on

Sameer Verma sverma at
Tue Jul 8 15:02:11 EDT 2008

Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:14 AM, Chris Ball <cjb at> wrote:
>> We'd like to try out using Gobby¹ to record the agenda and minutes for
>> Tuesday's release meeting.
> Yeah. apt-cache show says
> Package: gobby
> (...)
> Gobby is an editor which helps your meeting stay on agenda, define
> action points, and a generally hold a short, sharp and effective
> meeting. Gobby with deliver swings of cluebat to anyone straying from
> the agenda, nitpicking pointlessly or being contrarian for the fun of
> it.
> What's not to like? :-)

Ubuntu uses Gobby for its UDS (Ubuntu Developer Summit) meetings and it
works quite well.

Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University
San Francisco CA 94132 USA