[OLPC-Games] SVG icons of rocker and game pad keys?

Kent Dahl kentda at pvv.org
Fri Jul 4 01:36:32 EDT 2008

On to., 2008-07-03 at 14:36 -0400, Eben Eliason wrote:
> I have a ticket assigned to me for this (#4832).  It's presently
> targeted at a "future release", but it's not that hard to add icons to
> the theme.  I might have a chance to work it into the next release.
>
> One of the reasons they aren't there yet is because we've been hoping
> to add an API for implementing handheld mode which might include, in
> some form, a standard help screen with all the appropriate buttons.
> Of course, even then the icons should be in the theme for any activity
> to make use of, and there's no excuse not to put them there in the
> meantime!

Thanks for the update. I tried running some online photos of the XO
through the Inkscape bitmap trace, but the results were more artistic
than informative.

In the meantime I noticed dialog-ok.svg and dialog-cancel.svg in
sugar-jhbuild/source/artwork/icons/scalable/actions which might suffice
for my most "urgent" needs. :)

--
Kent Dahl <kentda at pvv.org>
http://www.pvv.org/~kentda/