Release Status Meeting - 8.2.0 - Tomorrow, 2:00 PM EDT, various venues - Notes

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 07:10:47 EDT 2008

Hi Scott,

Good catch. We did talk about the question of marking bugs. Sorry I
missed that in my notes.

I think it was agreed that we talk about those in the weekly software
status meeting. Also, that bugs which are considered blockers should
have the keyword: blocks:8.2.0

This is documented along with the current agreement on bug tagging in
general on the Trac home page: http://dev.laptop.org/ conventions section.

My thinking is that new features and functionality are tracked via:
http://dev.laptop.org/report/18

Problems with existing features which don't work as they did in previous
releases or don't work according to documentation are flagged as
critical items for resolution by keyword: blocks:8.2.0

Let me know if you that plan doesn't work for you.

Thanks,

Greg S