[Deploy] fonts-thai-ttf has been abandoned!

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Wed Jul 2 15:59:09 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 2:02 AM, Kim Quirk <kim at laptop.org> wrote:
> For testing, Scott, we are growing a set of each new keyboard/language
> laptop that comes out of manufacturing.
>
> The 'ultimate' test for fonts, translations, keyboard integration is to load
> a build on these laptops. I have two of each new SKU and I have tried to

But what do we *do* with that build?  It seems at the very least we
should open up "Write" and type a "quick brown fox" equivalent
sentence to ensure that all the characters in the font are present,
the keyboard mapping works, etc.  This "quick brown fox" test was what
I was hoping someone with some Thai experience could help with.
  --scott

--
 ( http://cscott.net/ )