Release 8.2.0 -- pls add critical features

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:45:11 EDT 2008

the activities are in ~/Activities . I spoke w/ Bernie about this and he
told me that you couldn't remove activities unless they had been
originally installed by the user. I may have misunderstood him and be
wasting your time w/ a moot issue. I will test it myself when I get into
the office this morning. If I am mistaken I will apologize profusely.

for the last rollout to the schools I used the customization key to
build a custom image which I copy-nand'ed to the XO's. For the refresh
of Sugar I will probably try to use something like Puritan to build a
custom image that includes Nepal's E-Paath activities and additional
rpms for gnuchess and flash player