New joyride build 1614

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:14:24 EST 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 11:43 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 23:22 +0200, Jani Monoses wrote:
> > > -sugar-presence-service 0.65-0.31.20080103git76984f3f28
> > > +sugar-presence-service 0.75.0-1
> >
> > The version number does not seem to have been bumped to 0.75.0 in git
> > master. Where does it come from? I noticed the same with journal and
> > web-activity a few weeks ago, the versions in configure.ac lag behind
> > what the joyride logs show.
>
> Not sure about s-p-s, but the journal and most of sugar packages are
> being released from the update.1 branch.
>
> The idea is that we are not releasing anything from master until
> update.1 is released. I think/hope all this will change after update.1,
> when we review our processes.

For a long time we only did snapshots for Presence Service and we
still had the version number that Sugar had, from the time we split
out Presence Service into its own repo. I had been intending to start
doing releases with proper version numbers, and we hadn't updated PS
in a while so hadn't had an opportunity to do so.

The release was done from the update-1 branch, the same as Sugar,
although right now there is no difference between the contents of
update-1 and master. When joyride opens for Update.2, master will
track those features and releases.

Regards
Morgan