splitting djvulibre

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at laptop.org
Tue Jan 29 19:38:59 EST 2008

Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 09:15 +0100, Reinier Heeres wrote:
>>> What's dragging in djvulibre, desktop-file-utils and
>>> xdg-utils?
>> djvulibre is dragged in by Read, which in the current joyride also
>> supports reading djvu files. Don't know about the other two...
>
> xdg-utils is dragged in by djvulibre, I think.

This one dependency seems useless to us.  It's only used
to do the register-djvu-mime and register-djvu-menu in the
post-install scriptlet, which we don't need.

I guess we could split this package into djvulibre-libs and
djvulibre (containing just the apps).  Matthias, could you
please do that?  Or, if you have no time, would you mind if
we go on and do it?

--
 \___/
 |___|   Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/