Update.1 690 poweroffs?

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Mon Jan 28 13:43:24 EST 2008

I hate to trac something so vague, but please let me know if this
better belongs there:

I've been running update.1 build 690 on my G1G1 C2 for about 4 days
now, and on 2 of the 3 nights (and one afternoon) since I installed it
I've found it powered off.  It's been connected to AC all three times,
and each time the power button did no good - I had to take out the
battery and disconnet the power to start it up.  Today the battery
light was on (green) but no other lights were on (the other two times
no lights were on).

I've never seen this behavior before.  Anybody else seen this?

Martin