school server and content

sulochan acharya sulochan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:25:46 EST 2008

Hi Martin,
I agree, and we are saying the same thing.

1. I do think that an archival system is necessary for a long run. I
remember Ivan mentioning that an incremental backup, and auto archiving is
on its way, but that might take a while?

2. If ID management and SSO is working, that will be perfect ! The reason i
brought up auto log in was because I was hoping to get something running by
April. I was thinking maybe use js/php script to store uid/passwd locally
and pass it to the server (moodle) to authenticate with its auth db. Is it
any good?

3. I will try get ideas for Nepal server from moodles working on K12, :)
that is a good ideas.

4. UI, everything you have said on it is perfect for us.

best,
Sulochan