firmware q2d10

Yuan Chao yuanchao at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 05:33:16 EST 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 5:19 PM,  <david at lang.hm> wrote:
> removing and reseating the battery cleared the problem (at least for now).
I have the same problem on a B4 with build 689 and Q2D10. (Li bat.)
Disconnecting AC and battery fixes the problem but it happens again.
Now I flash back to 653 due to other problems (ex. LCD back light lid
up / down periodically, some manually installed activity doesn't
launch... ) and haven't seen the problem. But sometimes with AC
connected, the battery LED doesn't lid up right away after boot. Dpad
left test shows no battery installed in this case.

--
Best regards,
Yuan Chao