PDF reader not really user friendly...

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Sun Jan 27 03:52:26 EST 2008

My initial remark was about what I perceived as an usability problem
after experiencing the reading of PDF books (other problem are lack of
user feedback, do tooltips die in sugar?)).
As any usability problem it should be taken seriously, and if possible
final decision about the design (or redesign of the PDF reader) should
be taken after usability experiences with the final users (ie. kids).
The eBooks aspect of the OLPC notebook is so much important, it
deserves important care.

Hilaire

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire