What does 'Register' do for a G1G1 user?

Mikus Grinbergs mikus at bga.com
Sat Jan 26 19:00:11 EST 2008

The 'Register' that shows up on the drop-down menu on the Home view
- I always thought it was for a pupil to "register" with his school
server.  But I have a G1G1, and __no__ school.  [I don't have any
wireless, either.]  Is 'Register' supposed to do anything for me ?

mikus

p.s.
[Looked on the wiki.  Did not find anything that described
'Register'.  Did not even find anything that talked about
needing to register (or not) with a non-school server.]