multilingual googletalk

Joshua Minor j at lux.vu
Fri Jan 25 14:51:12 EST 2008

This is awesome.  Coincidentally, I just spent a few hours last night
experimenting with adding machine translation to Speak via Moses
( http://www.statmt.org/moses/ ) but I was frustrated by the size of
the phrase tables.  Having a service on the network for translation
would be an excellent alternative.

I wonder about their terms of service, and whether they would be
willing to provide this as a free service to all XO users.

-josh