PenTablet X interface

Patrick Dubroy pdubroy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:55:31 EST 2008

I've been taking a look at getting the PenTablet working. So far, I've
been able to use evtest to look at the raw input data coming from the
PT. The next would be getting the input in X. I saw Zephaniah's
message (http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2007-March/004355.html)
from last year, but since X.org R7.3 was released a few months ago,
I'm guessing that some of that information is out of date.

Can anyone provide more up-to-date information about the state of X
and xf86-input-evdev in the latest release? What more work would need
to be done to enable the PenTablet on the XO?

Thanks,

Pat