Controlling the Glide/Pressure sensor

Patrick Dubroy pdubroy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:59:22 EST 2008

I've got my hands on a B2 machine, and finally got around to giving this a go.

When I boot into the firmware tests and get to the tablet test, it
doesn't seem to detect anything at all except in the center third (the
capactive area). Does this mean that the firmware in this machine
doesn't support the pressure tablet at all?