Hershey Felder, Zulu Musical Instruments

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 22 11:14:36 EST 2008

On Jan 22, 2008, at 5:09 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> 2. I think it's time the OLPC project had a list specific to audio on
> the XO and the "world music" aspects of it. Does someone on the
> project
> want to create such a list in the main MailMan area, or should I go
> ahead and start a Google group on the subject?

Please do neither. Every new list created fragments the community, and
most have nowhere near the amount of traffic that would actually
warrant their creation. Use the library list:

Once audio-related list traffic starts account for a non-trivial
portion of the list, we're happy to make an audio-specific one.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org