Misuse of Trac

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue Jan 22 05:38:36 EST 2008

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2008, at 3:32 , Zarro Boogs per Child wrote:
>
>> #6137: Better browsers
>> -------------------------
>> +--------------------------------------------------
>>  Reporter:  clash        |       Owner:  clash
>>      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
>>  Blocking:               |   Blockedby:
>> -------------------------
>> +--------------------------------------------------
>>  can you download a better browser like firefox?
>>
>> --
>> Ticket URL: <http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6137>
>> One Laptop Per Child <http://dev.laptop.org>
>> OLPC bug tracking system
>

> We already tried to educate "clash" about what Trac is for:
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6114
>
> Does he need more education or should the account be blocked?
>
> - Bert -

Yep, tried to educate him friendly another example is closing
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/2716 and setting #6115 to update.1, had a
look but does not seem to be a person on irc. trac has sensitive data
for us. Maybe it is possible to enable that setting to update.1 for
example is only technically possible to people that are allowed to do it.
    Simon