joyride-1563 broken, olpc.fth missing, fails to boot [FIX]

Mitch Bradley wmb at laptop.org
Mon Jan 21 03:53:18 EST 2008

You don't really need the entire olpc.fth - the following lines should
suffice:

ok setenv ramdisk n:\boot\olpcrd.img
ok boot n:\boot\vmlinuz root=mtd0 rootfstype=jffs2

Those lines are short enough to type manually.

The rest of olpc.fth is just automated reflash and support for boot-alt.
Most of the cmdline arguments (ro, console=, fbcon=) are unnecessary -
the only required ones are the root specifiers.

Mitch