Why can't i access /dev/dsp or /dev/snd on my XO

victor Victor.Lazzarini at nuim.ie
Sun Jan 20 06:34:22 EST 2008

It's not a matter of trying to get a non-standard format
across. Not all; it is a matter of supporting more possibilities.
Besides, as I pointed out, MIDI will play alright on Csound,
even if it is a poor way of conveying musical data.

But hey, if MIDI looks damn good to you, it is worthless
trying to say anything else. Good luck.

Victor