New update.1 build 682

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sun Jan 20 04:15:56 EST 2008

<david at lang.hm> writes:
> DatabaseVersionError: Flint version file
/media/2FD2-5097/.olpc.store/index/iamflint is version
> 200709120 but I only understand 200706140

This will be because the Xapian package was accidentally updated to 1.0.4
recently, then your database was updated with this version which automatically
upgrades the format, then the Xapian package version was dropped back to 1.0.2,
which now can't read the upgraded database.

The easiest fix is probably to just rebuild the database.

Cheers,
    Olly