Violent games on the OLPC Activities page

Albert Cahalan acahalan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 04:33:43 EST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 4:06 AM, Antoine van Gelder <hummingbird at hivemind.net> wrote:
> Albert Cahalan wrote:
> > Sorry to hear about your war.
>
> Attitudes such as this sir, is the reason that America is viewed by many
> nations as a belligerent and imperialistic monster.

I'm sure you misinterpreted me. Maybe you thought
I was being sarcastic; I was not.

I do however mean to suggest that a problem in one
part of the world should not be used to justify restricting
things elsewhere. I have sympathy for the pain, but I
don't agree that this should impact those outside of
the region in question.

I also don't believe that all people affected by war
will be unable to enjoy DOOM. In any case, they
certainly won't be forced to install and run it.