set_canvas() type

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:04:26 EST 2008

Hi Victor, many activities would use a gtk.DrawingArea which can be drawn on
using Cairo.  Or else a container widget like gtk.VBox or gtk.HBox to which
other widgets will be added.

You can find a complete PyGTK reference here:
http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2reference/

Note that some activities use types referred to as HippoCanvas etc.  The
Hippo widgets are pretty much deprecated in favor of standard PyGTK widgets
(see the Hippo wiki page).

Best,
Wade