Classroom tools

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:29:43 EST 2008

2008/1/14 Wade Brainerd <wadetb at gmail.com>:
> My mother-in-law is an 8th grade teacher in Nobleboro, ME.  Maine has had an
> Apple laptop program for the past few years in which all 8th graders receive
> personal iBooks that they can take home with them.

Is your mother-in-law interested in discussing this program with us?
Would she be willing for us to talk with her students? For OLPC
students around the world to talk to her students? Please extend these
invitations not only to her, but to anybody else you know who is in
any way involved in this program, and ask them to pass them on.
--
Edward Cherlin
http://www.EarthTreasury.org/