q2d08A firmware anywhere?

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Sun Jan 13 10:11:52 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm seeing plenty of suspend/resume problems with my G1G1 C2 laptop
(joyride-1532 with firmware q2d08), and I'd like to try the latest
firmware before I file any proper trac bug reports[1].  I can't seem
to find where to download it on the wiki (though it's been mentioned
in the testing group's pages and this mailing list).

Can someone point me to where I can download the Q2D08A firmware?

Thanks,
Martin

1.  right now basically it's pretty easy to get the laptop into a
tight suspend/resume cycle that I can break out of somehow - I think
by pressing the power button at just the right time - but I haven't
tried to come up with a proper this-is-how-to-reproduce script.  It
might be #5979.