Marvell

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 01:10:38 EST 2008

I got tied up in a contract and lost site of this thread for a while.
I'm game to start up again.

On Sep 10, 2007 5:53 PM, Alex Gibson <agibson at eng.uts.edu.au> wrote:
> Quoting Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org>:
>
> > Dan Williams wrote:
> >
> > > Somebody needs to take ownership of the issue and run with it.  There's
> > > no bandwidth right now to do that at OLPC.
> >
> > In a thread with subject "Marvell 88W8388 driver", Alex Gibson of the
> > University of Technology Sydney said their university had a number of
> > developers interested to work on it.
>
> We still have a number of people interested in developing opensource
> firmware/drivers for the marvell wireless, including myself.

You're on. I'm trying to get my old friend from England who enjoys
these games to play with us. Get me the list of those who want to do
it.

I'll start by making a Wiki page that summarizes what we think we know
and who supposedly knows it. OK. Marvell microkernel. Add yourselves.
Get us pointers to code and docs.

--
Edward Cherlin
Earth Treasury: End Poverty at a Profit