3dpong request for hosting

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 19:42:32 EST 2008

I'm thinking of the case where there are 5 people connected to a
3dpong activity.  Two are playing, the rest are watching, waiting to
play the winner.  Some overall score needs to be maintained, saved to
the journal etc.

Someone has to maintain the list, and if they leave then someone else
has to take it over.

There are currently open bugs with the Connect activity for these
issues... So it would be nice if the solution could be reusable.

Wade

On Jan 11, 2008, at 7:04 PM, "Benjamin M. Schwartz" <bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu