VirtualPC support

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Thu Jan 10 09:28:16 EST 2008

I just tried update.1-OLPC-666.zip on a VirtualPC 2007 emulator.
Converted the image to .vhd and it booted.

It is even better than Fedora7 and Fedora8 since both of them screw up
the text mode display when they show that fscking penguin and the XO
image does not. However it gets into the endless loop when starting X
(there is only soundblaster emulation in VirtualPC). Also the mouse does
not work.

The serial port capture attached. Will we have VirtualPC support? (And
please do not tell me about QEMU, it sucks on windows...) Is it the
right image to try?