Fwd: Dailymotion for XO laptop

Jake Beard jbeard4 at cs.mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 9 11:20:01 EST 2008

Here's a Java player that plays Theora+Vorbis and can be embedded in an
applet:
http://www.flumotion.net/cortado/
http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~fischer/blog/20071230_Ogg_Theora_Applet_instead_of_Flash/

Hopefully, later this year we'll see a completely open Java, and then see
Java on the XO.
Flash is terrible. If it were possible, I'd prefer to see an all-Java
solution.
Just my .02

Jake