a few GCompris activities have problems

Teresa Selling tselling at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 12:40:09 EST 2008

Kim,
  Since there is a GCompris Bundle webpage off the olpc Activities page, any not working ones could probably be annotated there.  I was sending info on the ones I found to be broken in the new bundled release to the olpc developers list (instead of the GCompris Wiki) as the author Bruno requested.  He put a new release out yesterday... and he added a blurb about it on that webpage.  I was mainly testing the big GCompris bundle since I requested it.

Kim Quirk <kim at laptop.org> wrote:
  Hi Teresa,
It seems to me that it would be really good if you could somehow mark the activities which currently don't load or run on a particular build so others will not both trying to load them until they are fixed...

It will be important to note what build didn't work, as well as what build does work...

Some ideas on this?

Kim