a few GCompris activities have problems

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Mon Jan 7 11:01:28 EST 2008

Hi Teresa,
It seems to me that it would be really good if you could somehow mark the
activities which currently don't load or run on a particular build so others
will not both trying to load them until they are fixed...

It will be important to note what build didn't work, as well as what build
does work...

Some ideas on this?

Kim