GCompris whole bundle problem

Teresa Selling tselling at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 19:06:20 EST 2008

I downloaded and installed the new xo for GCompris as a whole app.  Its too big!  81M Looks like there are voices for many languages included.  That should probably be a separate download so people can get just the one they want.  The xo for Click On Letter Activity is 43M... so I am guessing its due to voices too.

  Anyway it starts up but when I select an activity it crashes.

  I ran in shell with -D and saw:
  No module named DTW.dtw in garbage collection ignored
  Fatal Python error: Unexpected exception during garbage collection