A jabber hosting offer...

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 18:17:34 EST 2008

On Jan 6, 2008 2:24 PM, Kent Loobey <kent at uoregon.edu> wrote:
> On Sunday 06 January 2008 12:46:42 Edward Cherlin wrote:
> > On Jan 5, 2008 9:01 PM, drew einhorn <drew.einhorn at gmail.com> wrote:
> > In fact, I think we need a Social Networking Web site specifically for
> > the children, protected from adults who might want to interfere or
> > exploit children. And a site for teachers, parents, and other
> > interested parties. Would anybody here like to help create such sites?
>
> I think we (I) need a network of teachers that can respond to software
> developer questions.

Right, that'll be the 12-year olds. ^_^ Do you have questions that
aren't being answered here?

I was referring to classroom teachers, who will need to share thoughts
on effective use of the XO in the classroom, and will need to be able
to talk to textbook writers about bugs that surface in the classroom.
--
Edward Cherlin
Earth Treasury: End Poverty at a Profit