Free OLPC for someone who needs it

Jesse Molina jesse at opendreams.net
Sat Jan 5 21:22:57 EST 2008

A couple of extra things...

I won't decide for a couple of days, so until I've responded to the
list, it's still available.  I'll go through whatever replies I get on
Monday or Tuesday my localtime.

You don't need to give me your mailing address or anything until later.

I've only got one.  If you want to apply for an XO from OLPC directly,
there is info on how to do so here;

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developers_Program#How_to_apply_for_an_XO

--
# Jesse Molina