XO Xorg.log

david at lang.hm david at lang.hm
Thu Jan 3 21:41:42 EST 2008

for several versions (650, 653, joyride 1489, 1495, 1498) I've been
noticing errors on the boot console from X. some of these are due to
errors in other software (the 'invalid filter 1' errors), but there are a
surprising number of errors where X is complaining about the hardware that
it is finding (including several errors related to the trackpad)

I don't know enough totrack these down, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to
call attention to them.

David Lang