B2s

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Wed Jan 2 15:06:57 EST 2008

Yes, what I meant was that if we got, for update.2, sugar's cpu and mem
usage where we want it, perhaps that would be enough to run on b2s.
Volunteers could then do images combining a base system from 406 and the
latest sugar components.

I don't see how the sugar team could divert efforts into supporting b2
machines, but certainly we have some goals in common.

Tomeu