Updates API documentation for everything.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at cesmail.net
Tue Jan 1 18:14:00 EST 2008

Edward Cherlin wrote:
> Does anybody know of a documentation tool for Open Firmware, or for
> FORTH more generally? Exploring using 'words' and 'see'

Are you looking for automated documentation generation, or FORTH coding
and documentation standards? I don't know about the former, but there is
a well-established set of the latter, and given adherence, I'm sure the
former is eminently possible.

"The FORTH community" is fairly small (relative to, say, Python), and as
a result, most FORTH programmers don't have much trouble reading the
code of other FORTH programmers. But I don't know about outsiders coming
to FORTH from "more traditional" languages. :)