[Peripherals] [Tele]Health Update

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 16:18:00 EST 2008

Hi all,

As Ian said i'm working  in a  EKG prototype  with the assistance of  a
professor and alumni of my uni,
The process has been stoped due to intersemestral vacations but we have a
working prototype, although we still need a lot of improvements.

So i guess in two weeks or so we will continue with the development.

I hope soon, i can upload the footprint of the prototype, and all the
related info.

Cheers!

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
One Laptop Per Child