OLPC.tv and Gnash

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 14:39:49 EST 2008

As far as I can tell, none of your videos at olpc.tv will play in the
free Gnash replacement for the proprietary Flash. There is no 64-bit
Flash that I can use on my AMD dual-core Ubuntu system, and the XO
does not ship with proprietary software.

I request that you get with the program. ^_^ If you would care to
discuss this on the Development list (join at
http://lists.laptop.org/) I am sure we can help you to find a mutually
satisfactory solution. Or you can join the gnash mailing lists at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/.

BTW, would you please get Mary Lou Jepsen's presentation from the
Greener Gadget conference?
http://www.scribemedia.org/2008/02/20/greener-gadgets-jepsen/

--
Edward Cherlin