libpciaccess patch

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Fri Feb 29 10:43:19 EST 2008

On 29/02/08 16:28 +0100, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
>
> > This needs to be rebased with our upstream AMD driver git. We're
> > already a couple of commits after 2.7.7.6, while this tree is based
> > upon 2.7.7.5.
>
> Yes.  To begin with, I worked on the old OLPC fork because its
> my known-good codebase, and I was unsure whether the Xorg tree
> already contains all the patches needed to work out of the
> box on the OLPC.
>
> Jordan, what do you think?

We have just a few patches outstanding, but nothing serious.

I don't know if Jim is ready to move OLPC to a newer X,
but I do know that *we* are ready to move, so the logical move
would be to base it on our tree, and then merge the rest of the OLPC
tree in at our leisure and transition you guys to that.

I'll pass the question on to Warren, since he'll end up being the
maintainer of the final product in Fedora.  Are you ready for OLPC
to bang on your drum?

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse