Regarding project and activity hosting requests

Henry Hardy hhardy01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:00:14 EST 2008

I've recently join olpc as sysadmin. I've been going through trying to
catch up with the hosting requests but there are probably several
which have been pending which I've missed. It would be very helpful in
the future if hosting requests could be cc:ed to sysadmin at laptop.org
as that will open a ticket on our internal ticket system for me. I
will then watch the list talk regarding the application for about a
week and if there is no major objection will go ahead and create the
account and repository.

This will help reduce the chance of applications going missing or
unfilled for prolonged periods.

I will see about updating the wiki page and application accordingly.

--HH.
henry at laptop.org